Thank you for choosing Tallinn Small Group Tours.
Please note the following terms and conditions apply to all three tours listed on this website www.tallinntours.ee
All bookings are made with Tallinn Private Tours OÜ, registration number 10520025 (Tallinn Small Group Tours/us/we).
‘Lead Participant’ is the person who has contacted us and requested a tour.
By making a booking, the Lead Participant will be deemed to have accepted these terms & conditions on behalf of all his/her group members.
All email correspondence for your booking will be sent to the Lead Participant, only. It is the Lead Participant’s responsibility to manage the payment and forward all relevant correspondence onto your party.
Tour Departure Location
All tours will depart from Tallinn cruise terminal exit gate. The location is given on each tour page, as well as on the Confirmation/Voucher.
Tour Prices, Bookings and Payments
Prices are quoted in euros. All prices are based on price per person. All persons are charged at adult rates:
Popular Hangouts & Old Town Tour, 60 euros/per person
Classic Highlights & Local Neighborhoods, 75 euros/per person
Walking Tour in Old Tallinn, 40 euros/per person
Inclusions are indicated on each tour page, on www.tallinntours.ee
Booking and Payment Process
1. On receipt of your request (the „Request“ button can be found on each tour page), we will check the availability and get back to you within 24 hours.
2. We will send you a Paypal invoice for credit card payment. Paypal fee is included in the tour price, there are no additional service fees. You will have 5 days to pay for the tour. Full payment is required for booking. When you’re booking a tour scheduled for the next seven days (last minute booking), the payment must reach us at least 48 hours before the start of the tour.
3. After completing the payment you will receive the Confirmation/Voucher (will be sent within 24 hours, not automatically).
Once received, please print your Voucher and bring it with you on the tour. The voucher includes important information about your tour such as the meeting location and emergency contact information. If you do not have a printer, please make sure to bring a copy on your mobile device.
Cancellation/No-show and Refund Policy
Should you or any member of your party be forced to cancel your booking, please send us an email. The cancellation email to firstname.lastname@example.org must be submitted by the Lead Participant only.
– Cancellations made 72 hours or more prior to the scheduled tour start time receive a full refund, minus the Paypal service fee of 5%.
– Cancellations made 71 hours or less before the tour start time are nonrefundable.
– No refund is provided for any unused portion of the tour.
– No-shows are nonrefundable.
– A full refund (minus 5% Paypal service fee) will be made if the cruise ship skips Tallinn due to whatever reason.
We reserve the right to cancel tours under exceptional circumstances such as those out of our control. In such cases the Lead Participant will be promptly informed and offered a total refund.
All refunds are processed through Tallinn Private Tours OÜ, within 5 days of receiving the cancellation notice.
The tour departure time is indicated on each tour page, and will be provided in our first reply to your request.
The tour departure time is subject to change should the vessel’s arrival time be delayed more than 20 minutes.
The tour end time varies depending on the tour duration. Each tour ends with a return to the cruise terminal gate minimum of one hour before the „all on board“ time.
General Guidelines for all Tallinn Small Group Tours
The maximum number of participants is 12. If the total number signed up for the tour is below 5, the vehicle used will be Mercedes Viano minivan or Mercedes V-class minivan. For groups of 5-12, a minibus (Mercedes Sprinter, Iveco Daily or Ford Transit) will be used. You will have a tour guide and a driver.
The weather: Tours are not cancelled or refunded due to poor or rainy conditions. Please dress accordingly, with comfortable shoes for walking.
Health & Safety: On the tour, participants are responsible for their own physical safety, health and wellbeing. It is responsibility of the participants to ensure that they have adequate travel, medical and cancellation insurance at the time of the tour.
Mobility issues: Tours are unfortunately not suitable for people with walking problems and/or wheelchair users. The walking distances are given on each tour page.
Children: The minimum age is 14 to participate in our Tallinn Small Group Tours. All participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by parent/a legal guardian.
These Terms & Conditions were last updated on March 6, 2020.
Tallinn Private Tours OÜ
Marta 14-15a, Tallinn, Estonia